Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pedicure, Anyone?

After years of begging and pleading for Jeff to join me in the absolute joy and fun of getting a pedicure, he finally gave in! We went yesterday after work and sat in the pedicure chairs of the local "NAILS" salon, Kate was very well-behaved and enjoyed her time watching the ladies working on our feet. I happen to believe that a pedicure is one of the more enjoyable treats around and after Jeff got one too, I think he is in agreement!!

When they asked Jeff if he wanted any polish, he said - well, I've come this far I might as well go all-out. "Big Apple Red" was his color of choice and I have to say that he can pull it off much better than I could with his skin tone! Don't our feet look good?

4 comments:

Brian Ross said...

Hey Jeff....I guess I'll just need to start calling you Jenna, Jenelle, or Jessica (I'll let you choose).

Anonymous said...

How soon you forget Halloween 2005, Brianna.
Love Jeffers

Leslie said...

I try to check your blog every day and I swear I checked it Sunday at the latest, so I'm really confused how I missed this gem!

Ah, the pedicure. It is heaven, isn't it? And to have your man go along....what more could you ask for?

Good for you Jeff.

Hey, I just realized my BFF's hubby also joined her for a pedi...and his name is Geoff!! Maybe it's the name.

Brian Ross said...

touche(sp) my good man....and yes at the moment I had forgotten about that magical halloween night. It would be quite hypocritical of me to make any additional comments questioning your manhood.